15 June 2009

DONE!!

Well, this is just such an awesome feeling that I can't contain it!

Today, I took my final (it was pretty easy, I was never searching for an answer), got back my history paper (I got an A) and turned in my last assignment (um...that one might not go so well, but I don't really care!).

I am officially done with school in Australia which means I am now a senior in college! By this time next year, I will (hopefully) have a diploma!!

I celebrated this joyous moment by going out and having a victory beer with some friends at the local pub. Good times, all around.

But now the question remains: What to do with all my free time?

2 comments:

  1. Well,you need to rest,get use to getting up early again,visit family & friends,get use to driving on the right side,& realty check get use to home"ur're not in kansas(aussie land)anymore dorthy",ur back in them here states, time to write them resumes,papers to get aleast one foot in the door of the corp world or big gov agencies so they know whata brain u r,and good hearted, all creature loving, well tempered person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Congratulations on completing the year full of excitement. You'll be home soon and we are looking forward to a first hand account of your stay in Australia! And we enjoyed your last psot card....so much to see and so little time! Have a safe trip home. Omi and Opapa

    ReplyDelete